Below are some of the most common questions we are asked, along with simple, easy to understand answers. This is by no means a list of every possible question, but we will be regularly adding to this section as we find more and more common questions that you would like answered.
If you have a question that's not answered below, just click the "Ask a Question" button at the top of this page and one of our solicitors will answer it for you. (Free of charge, and No obligation of course!).
- Can I claim against a private practitioner?
- Can I claim for another member of my family?
- Can I make a no win no fee medical claim?
- Could you bring your claim yourself?
- Find an expert clinical negligence solicitor
- How are medical negligence claims different?
- How do you finance your claim?
- How do you make an effective complaint?
- How is your claim investigated?
- Is there a time limit on a medical claim?
- What happens if your claim is litigated?
- What is “clinical negligence”?
- Why do you need “counsel”?