Types of claims
We’ve been in business for a while, and during this time we’ve seen pretty much every type of claim under the sun. Below, we’ve listed pages with information on the most common types of claims we come across. We’ve by no means covered everything, so if you don’t spot what you need on the list below, drop us a message, or give us a call and we can provide you with feedback on a 1-to-1 basis.
- Back Injury Compensation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Compensation
- Construction/Building Site Accident Compensation
- Factory Accident Compensation
- Farm Accident Compensation
- Faulty Work Equipment Compensation
- Forklift Accident Compensation
- Hearing Loss Compensation
- Industrial Deafness Compensation
- Industrial Diseases
- Ladder Fall Compensation
- Military Injury Compensation
- Repetitive Strain Injury Compensation
- Scaffolding Accidents & Injuries
- Vibration White Finger Compensation
- Bicycle Accident Injury Compensation
- Bus Passenger Accident Compensation
- Car Accident Compensation
- Claims Against Uninsured Drivers
- Lorry, LGV and HGV Accident Compensation
- Motorcycle Accident Compensation
- Pedestrians Injured in Road Accidents
- Taxi Passenger Injury Compensation
- Whiplash Injury Compensation
- Accident and Emergency Compensation
- Birth Injury Compensation
- Blood Clot Compensation
- Cancer Negligence Compensation
- Care Home Injury Compensation
- Compensation for Surgical Errors
- Cosmetic Surgery Compensation
- Dental Negligence Injury Compensation
- GP Negligence Compensation
- Hospital Neglect Compensation
- Medical Misdiagnosis Compensation
- Meningitis Misdiagnosis Compensation
- NHS Negligence Compensation
- Optician Negligence Compensation
- Orthopaedic Injury Compensation
- Prescription Error Compensation
- Pressure Sores Compensation
- Animal Attack Injury Compensation
- Beauty Salon Accident Injury Compensation
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Compensation
- Children’s Injury Compensation
- Claims Against Councils and Local Authorities
- Defective Product Claims
- Eye Injury Compensation
- Food Poisoning Compensation
- Holiday & Overseas Injury Compensation
- Hotel Accident & Injury Compensation
- Police Abuse and Injury Compensation
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Compensation
Am I eligible to make an accident claim?
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligence or intentional harm of another, you are in a position to make a claim for personal injury compensation. You should not be forced to suffer through pain, suffering and the burden of costly medical care because of another’s actions.
Legally, you must be at least 18 years old to make a claim for compensation. However, this doesn’t mean that minors are left out to dry. If you are under the age of majority and you have sustained a personal injury, you must wait until your 18th birthday to file a claim for compensation.
Will it cost me anything?
Making a claim for compensation doesn’t have to cost a penny! Times are tough and this is great news for accident victims in dire economic straits. You shouldn’t have to live with the consequences of another person’s negligence just because you can’t afford the legal fees.
No Win No Fee is a conditional agreement between the client and solicitor. Hiring a No Win No Fee solicitor means that you won’t be responsible for expensive legal fees - regardless of your claim’s outcome. No financial risk means that you can access the legal representation you deserve. No Win No Fee guarantees peace of mind.
What is the accident claim process?
If you’ve recently suffered an accident, the most important thing you need to do is seek medical attention. Your health is top priority. Do not even think about your compensation claim until your doctor confirms that you are well enough.
As soon as you’re in the clear, you should speak to a qualified personal injury specialist about your claim. This is where Claims.co.uk can help. Simply call our freephone number our fill out our online claim form and we will put you in touch with an expert injury lawyer who will be able to discuss your chances of success, potential compensation awards and advise you on your next steps.
How long will my claim take?
Unfortunately there is no telling exactly how long the claims process will take. The reality is that everyone’s claim is different. Some claims may be simple and straightforward, but others are not so cut and dry. With some claims, it may take longer to prove liability, fault or injury, for example. Your personal injury solicitor will be able to give you a better idea of the time frame you’re looking at.
Have you been involved in an accident? Were you injured because of another person’s actions? If so, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Our personal injury specialists are standing by! Contact us today to discuss your claim.