Types of claims
We’ve been in business for a while, and during this time we’ve seen pretty much every type of claim under the sun. Below, we’ve listed pages with information on the most common types of claims we come across. We’ve by no means covered everything, so if you don’t spot what you need on the list below, drop us a message, or give us a call and we can provide you with feedback on a 1-to-1 basis.
- Asbestos Compensation
- Back Injury Compensation
- Bullying at Work Compensation
- Carpal Tunnel Claims
- Chemical Injury Claims
- Compensation for Repetitive Strain Injury
- Construction/Building Site Accident Compensation
- Council Employee Claims
- Factory Accident Claims
- Fall From Height Claims
- Farm Accident Compensation
- Faulty Work Equipment Compensation
- Forklift Accident Claims
- Hearing Loss Claims
- Industrial Deafness Claims
- Industrial Disease Claims
- Ladder Fall Compensation
- Military Injury Compensation
- Needlestick Injury Compensation
- Scaffolding Accident Claims
- Vibration White Finger Claims
- Accident and Emergency Compensation
- Birth Injury Compensation
- Blood Clot Compensation
- Cancer Negligence Compensation
- Care Home Claims
- Cosmetic Surgery Compensation
- Dental Negligence Claims
- GP Negligence Claims
- Hospital Negligence Claims
- How Do You Finance Your Claim?
- How Do You Make An Effective Complaint?
- How Is Your Claim Investigated?
- Meningitis Misdiagnosis Compensation
- Misdiagnosis Claims
- NHS Negligence Compensation
- Optician Negligence Claims
- Orthopaedic Injury Compensation
- Prescription Error Compensation
- Pressure Sores Compensation
- Surgical Error Claims
- What If Your Claim Is Litigated?
- What Is Clinical Negligence?
- Animal Attack Claims
- Beauty Salon Injury Claims
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Compensation
- Children’s Injury Claims
- Claiming Against the Council
- Claiming Against the Police
- Defective Product Claims
- Food Poisoning Compensation
- Holiday Accident Claims
- Hotel Accident Claims
- PTSD Compensation Claims
- School Injury Claims
Am I eligible to make an accident claim?
If you’ve been injured in an accident due to the negligence or intentional harm of another, you are in a position to make a claim for personal injury compensation. You should not be forced to suffer through pain, suffering and the burden of costly medical care because of another’s actions.
Legally, you must be at least 18 years old to make a claim for compensation. However, this doesn’t mean that minors are left out to dry. If you are under the age of majority and you have sustained a personal injury, you must wait until your 18th birthday to file a claim for compensation.
Will it cost me anything?
Making a claim for compensation doesn’t have to cost a penny! Times are tough and this is great news for accident victims in dire economic straits. You shouldn’t have to live with the consequences of another person’s negligence just because you can’t afford the legal fees.
No Win No Fee is a conditional agreement between the client and solicitor. Hiring a No Win No Fee solicitor means that you won’t be responsible for expensive legal fees - regardless of your claim’s outcome. No financial risk means that you can access the legal representation you deserve. No Win No Fee guarantees peace of mind.
What is the accident claim process?
If you’ve recently suffered an accident, the most important thing you need to do is seek medical attention. Your health is top priority. Do not even think about your compensation claim until your doctor confirms that you are well enough.
As soon as you’re in the clear, you should speak to a qualified personal injury specialist about your claim. This is where Claims.co.uk can help. Simply call us free on 0800 234 6438 or fill out our online claim form and we will put you in touch with an expert injury lawyer who will be able to discuss your chances of success, potential compensation awards and advise you on your next steps.
How long will my claim take?
Unfortunately there is no telling exactly how long the claims process will take. The reality is that everyone’s claim is different. Some claims may be simple and straightforward, but others are not so cut and dry. With some claims, it may take longer to prove liability, fault or injury, for example. Your personal injury solicitor will be able to give you a better idea of the time frame you’re looking at.
Have you been involved in an accident? Were you injured because of another person’s actions? If so, you may be eligible to make a claim for compensation. Our personal injury specialists are standing by! Contact us today to discuss your claim.