Student Nurse Recognition Award 2019
Enter the Student Nurse Recognition Award and win £3,000
With NHS bursaries now a thing of the past, funding for nursing students is at an all-time low. Despite being responsible for the healthcare of most of the UK, nurses receive very little support in return. As a result, numbers of nurses entering higher education are dropping at an alarming rate.
We at Claims.co.uk want to help with our Student Nurse Recognition Award.
We’re seeking the most exceptional student nurses in the UK, to reward them with funding towards their studies. We want to hear stories about the fantastic work that students do for the love of their work, that extends above and beyond their studies. We’ll choose one nursing student to receive a cash prize of £3,000 to help fund their studies.
Thanks for entering our Student Nurse Recognition Award! Entries are now closed, and we’ll be announcing our shortlist imminently. For updates on the award, you can follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must be aged 18 and over.
- Proof of enrolment in a nursing qualification at a university or college must be shown before any prize monies will be granted to the winner.
- This competition is NOT open to employees of Claims.co.uk, their families or anyone else associated with this competition. The Marketing Director’s decision as to the eligibility of non-Claims.co.uk parties will be final.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Offensive, incomplete, incomprehensible or incorrectly completed entries will not be counted.
- Claims.co.uk do not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- All entries will be given careful consideration and must be written in English.
- A shortlist will be published in advance of the announcement of the winner.
- By entering the competition, you grant to Claims.co.uk, its agents, and others working under its authority, full and free use of any information regarding your nomination during the competition process. You agree that we may publish and share your name, age, location, your submitted nomination, details of your nomination and information related to your entry. You will retain ownership of copyright in your entry but you give Claims.co.uk (and any third party authorised by Claims.co.uk) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store and sub-licence your entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the competition.
- Entrants agree to take part in promotional activity if entry is shortlisted and agree that images or quotations may be used for news, research and/or educational purposes in any medium including but not limited to printed publications, displays, on television or on the Claims.co.uk website intranet or social media properties.
Prize & Delivery
- The winning entry will be published on this page, at www.claims.co.uk/student-nurse-recognition-award
- We award cash prizes in the form of a bank transfer to the prize-winner’s personal account.
- The prizes are not transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Claims.co.uk reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the competition at any given time. In the event that we do amend the rules, we will publish them and it is the sole duty of any entrant to keep themselves up to date with any changes.
- Claims.co.uk reserves the right to end this promotion at any time, and without notice.
- If there is any disagreement over the rules, conduct or decision made by Claims.co.uk, we want to make it clear that our decision is final. We will not enter any discussion with entrants who disagree with the rules or the winner chosen by Claims.co.uk.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you will be legally bound by these terms and conditions. These Terms & Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.